Thursday, May 15, 2014

Lucky Holiday - Vegan San Francisco


English text follows Japanese.

なんと不思議な10日間!!

アメリカ@ミシシッピに来ています。
思わぬところから出張の話が入り、インドから30時間かけてやってきました。
希望が通って、休暇をもらったので(やった!)、

いとしのサンフランシスコに寄ってきました。
数日間ですがおいしい空気と海と緑の愛に包まれて、
エネルギーチャージ、リフレッシュ✧✧

サンフランシスコは3回目、留学中に遊びに来て、気に入ってしまったので、
ヨーガを習いに来たのも、結局この辺りです。
丘と山と海があり、海風が心地よく~、
簡単にハッピーになっちゃいます。

ごはんがうまいー!!栄養満点!ということで、

サンフランシスコのヴィーガン※・グルメ情報載せておきます♥
お店の名前にリンク貼っています。



What a trip!

I am in Mississippi, US. 

It is not exactly what I though was my job role, 
but I had to travel for business here, so all the way via Paris, I flew to US from India. 
Not a surprise, it took 30 hours.
And soo luckily, I earned a few days of holidays here (Jai!), 
so YES, I came to my lovely San Francisco.
Clear air, ocean and green nature filled me much energy and feeling of love and peace.
I am so refreshed! 
 

My 1st time visit in San Francisco was while I was studying in Texas A&M, I immediately found this is my kind of place!  So later on I came to learn Yoga around here. 
Hills, mountains, and beach, and soothing ocean breeze and taste of hippie …they all are mostly what I need to live happily!

I had such a delicious and nutritious vegan food ever, so I can’t help keeping it only within me, so let me share with you all. You can find the website by clicking the name of the restaurant’s name.
 

*

Herbivore (vegan cafe)
983 Valencia, San Francisco



ケールのジュース Kale juice
スクランブルエッグじゃなくて豆腐スクランブルNot scramble egg but tofu
scramble


*

Millennium (vegan restaurant)
580 Geary Street, San Francisco


 ♥

メニューの表紙にある「Our Mission」が一流の心意気を表しています。

"Our Mission" written on the menu is something worthy to read through because what they do is awesome.

1994年より、Millenniumは新鮮で革新的なヴィーガン料理を提供することを誓っています。
Millenniumは、世界の素晴しい植物由来の食材を

洗練された食卓へ提供します。
小さな農家と一緒に、地場の、地球にやさしい、有機野菜を最も良い状態で取り入れるため、
 
メニューは頻繁に変わります。世界からの伝統料理の技術を折りまぜながら、
全ての人々の心を踊らせる鮮やかな料理を想像します。
また、バーには、手作りのお酒、フレッシュジュースを使った創作カクテルや、
地ビール、世界有数のワインのリストを揃えています。


*

1 Ferry Building #3, San Francisco


ベトナム料理レストラン
ベジオムレツ Vegetable Omlet

Fisherman Wharfの近く、港を眺めながら Near Fisherman Wharf, looking at pier just next to you


*
 
Maya ( Mexican)
101 E Napa St. Sonoma


ワインカントリーの方まで足を伸ばしました。Extended my travel to wine country.
メキシカン

サボテンの花ジュース、トルティーヤチップとサルサ、野菜グリル
Cactus flower juice, tortilla and salsa, grilled vegetable
アヴォガドがうれしー(インドでは1個700縁もするので手が届かない) 
One piece of avocado in India cost 7$ so I have to have it. Eating local food is the best!


よく食べたわ! Well done ;-) !


*ヴィーガン
動物性のものを摂らないベジタリアン(乳製品も)
*Vegan 
is a kind of vegetarian meal with nothing from animal incl. dairy.